Prefabricated Light Gauge Steel Modular House
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||50 Square Meter|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
|Productivity:||60000 sq.m per year|
|Place of Origin:||Dalian, China|
|Supply Ability:||5000 sq.m per month|
Model No.: LGS-19020
Most residential carpenters have little experience with steel framing and may be leery of adopting an unfamiliar material. However, if you`re thinking about testing the waters, the good news is that little is required in the way of specialty tools - you probably already own most of them. The framing techniques are somewhat different, but with a little training, production rates can be comparable to wood framing.
Steel studs are rot- and termite-proof and are galvanized to resist corrosion. They`re also about 60 percent lighter than their wood counterparts, which reduces installer fatigue. The studs are uniformly straight and dimensionally consistent, making plumbing and lining walls a snap. Walls framed with steel are flat and true and they stay that way. And since the studs don`t shrink, twist, or hold moisture, drywall screw pops are unlikely. The studs come with prefabricated knockouts, which simplifies horizontal wiring and plumbing runs. Finally, steel is an endlessly recyclable material; steel studs typically contain at least 60 percent recycled steel.
Dalian Quacent New Building Materials Co.,Ltd.
Dalian Quacent is a Canadian invested plant & specializing in Prefab House for residential and commercial construction. We adopt the latest technology such as Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs), Light Gauge Steel (LGS), Timber Frame (2x4) etc., to make durable, and energy efficient, sustainable, and cost effective houses with highest possible prefabricated rate. SIPs, the latest approach in the housing industry & our main building system, can create a strong, durable and energy efficient building envelope in a very short time. A well-built SIPs homes can reduce annual energy cost by 50 percent or more which greatly cut down on carbon dioxide emissions. Prefabricated SIPs also save builders a significant amount of onsite labor and generate 0 waste. We have set up the first manufacturing line for SIPs in China & lead the SIPs industry. Our full automatic Light Gauge Steel equipment also enables us to provide LGS house. By our strong R&D, strict QC and full technical support, our houses have been set up in many countries such as Canada, Germany, Netherland, Sweden, Russia, Australia, Japan, etc. Quacent prefab houses have gained reputation world-widely. Our goal is to build the house greener, faster, stronger, more comfortable, and more energy saving.
- Company Name: Dalian Quacent New Building Materials Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: Quanyi Sun
- Product/Service: Prefab Homes , Prefabricated Homes , Structural Insulated Panels , Light Gauge Steel , Prefab Houses , Aluminum Windows
- Capital (Million US $): US$ 1.5 Million
- Year Established: 2007
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: Fewer than 5 People
- OEM Services Provided: no
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 10 Quanna Street, Free Trade Zone, Dalian, Liaoning, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Lei Song
- Tel: 86-411-87187755